Terms & Conditions
Please read them now. By using the website you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and will abide by them.
The website is protected by copyright. All material on the website belongs to Inspiralba or to third parties who have contributed material to the site. Please note that material accessed through a link to any third party website will be protected by the terms and conditions of that third party site. The reproduction, permanent storage, or re-transmission of the contents of this website is permitted for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you acknowledge the copyright owner.
The website and its contents are for general information only. We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by Inspiralba. Please also note that the right to reproduce any contents of these websites may also be restricted by the terms and conditions of the website.
Uploading material to the site
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material:
- that is offensive, deceptive, defamatory, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory or which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Inspiralba reserves the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the website.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
This website is owned and operated by Inspiralba Ltd.
We are registered in Scotland: 360204 | Scottish Charity Number: SCO40666